Are you looking to streamline your transaction entry process and reduce redundancy?
Join us for this session to learn more about how you can bring data into MIP from spreadsheets and how to best utilize the export feature.
Learn how to:
- Save time and eliminate errors by importing journal entries, cash receipts, timesheets, vendors and much more.
- Access templates and example files within your MIP installation to make setting up the import process easier
- Use the distribution code feature to automatically allocate entries as they are imported.
- Import one-sided entries and let your MIP system balance the entries automatically.
- Easily export reports to Excel and maintain the formatting you want