Driving Employee Engagement
When employees are engaged, they are more likely to be productive, proactive, and committed to achieving the goals of the organization. KPIs can help track these metrics by measuring employee performance, goal attainment, and other metrics that contribute to employee engagement.
Organizations that prioritize employee engagement by using KPIs can benefit from increased productivity, better retention rates, and a more positive work culture.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about Key Performance Indicators as they relate to Employee Engagement, and how you can measure that effectively. Key topics to be covered, include:
- Why is employee engagement so important?
- What are the elements and factors that determine “engagement”?
- What are the measurable concepts and the data that is needed?
- How can we analyze that data to get effective information?
- How do we get from “What happened?” to “What can happen?” and “How can I drive the results I want?”
See why organizations that prioritize employee engagement by using KPIs have benefited from increased productivity, better retention rates, and a more positive work culture.