COVID-19 Policy in the Workplace
Throughout 2020, approximately 1,329 lawsuits were filed against businesses for claims related to COVID-19. About a third of those cases concerned remote and leave conflicts, issues that are likely to continue in 2021.
Join our expert panelists for a discussion on the hot and frequently asked about topics: Vaccination Policy in the Workplace, The American Rescue Plan Act changes that went into effect on April 1, and HR Technology’s role in tracking vaccinations.
LEGAL: Vaccination Policy in the Workplace – Employment Law Considerations
- A sound vaccination policy
- Legal considerations/pitfalls for mandatory vaccination policies
- How to incentivize/encourage employees
- EEOC guidance
- Administering a vaccination policy
- Potential liability of the employer
- Post-vaccination considerations
- Digital Vaccination Passports; and more.
FINANCIAL: Review the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (COVID-19 Stimulus Package)
- First & Second Draw PPP loan forgiveness
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- Employee Retention Credits (ERC) in 2021
- Interplay of PPP and ERC
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
TECH: The Role of HR Technology in Tracking Vaccinations
For many, tracking and reporting on vaccination data can be critical. We will review methodologies for utilizing HR Tech to build a custom framework to track this information.