Continuing our Sage X3 Learning Series, this month we’ll discuss the benefits of the Sage X3 Subcontracting functionality to assist with managing materials and stock levels tied to outside processing – such as sealing, finishing, assembly, or other outsourced operations.
Watch this on-demand webinar and see how Sage X3 Subcontracting, standard with Sage X3 Distribution, assists with traceability for materials using functionality such as shipment documentation, tracking stock levels, and stock location. Specifically, we’ll review:
- Creation of the subcontract order
- Creation of purchase orders
- Shipping material to subcontractors
- Receiving of finished product
- Automation tied to component issues and costing service item
- Tips on how to create orders from Enterprise Planning