How well do you know the people within your organization?
As a Nonprofit you know the people you serve and the committed supporters who make your work possible. But at the heart of your mission to drive social impact are employees without which the mission will become impossible.
Organizations like yours who invest in their people and deliver greater workforce experiences see a direct correlation to employee retention, increased productivity and engagement, and ultimately, influence for good.
Join us for this unique session, where we will look at how the latest in HR technology is supporting nonprofit organizations and solving the top HR challenges nonprofits face, including:
- Recruiting and selecting outstanding employees
- Successfully onboarding, training and orienting new employees
- Managing a volunteer workforce
- Lowering turnover and preventing employee burnout
- Controlling the cost of benefits and maximize their use
- Assuring fair and compliant payroll processes
- Reducing their Technology “Total Cost of Ownership”
- Maintaining the centrality of the organization’s mission