Employers of all size need to understand their compliance requirements under the Affordable Care Act
As the annual ACA reporting deadline approaches, HR Directors are asking themselves what direction the law is going and what are the requirements for employers for 2019 and beyond.
Join us for an informative complementary webinar presented by Theresa A. Mongiovi, Esquire, a partner in the law firm of Brubaker Connaughton Goss & Lucarelli LLC.Among the topics covered will be:
- What is the current status of ACA reporting for employers?
- What is the impact of Texas federal judge Reed O’Connor’s ruling on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act?
- What is happening with State Exchanges as a result of the changes to the Affordable Care Act?
- How to respond to IRS 226J penalty letters.
- What does the future hold for the Affordable Care Act?