Helping You Navigate Your Next Sage 300 Upgrade
Staying current on supported software can be a balancing act. One that requires an understanding of how the lifecycles of different software interrelate to one another.
In this on-demand webinar we will cover the new features and functionalities you can take advantage of by implementing the latest version of Sage 300 (Sage 300Cloud), as well as review the compatibility requirements for Sage 300, related products and operating systems.
- Support for Operating Systems, MS SQL database and Virtual Environments.
- Is it the right time to move Sage 300 to the cloud? The advantages & disadvantages.
- 3rd Party Compatibility – All new functionality in v2020 & v2021 with Sage CRM and Payments integrations, and the new & improved Altec DocLink Web & Mobile Interface.
- Taking Advantage of the Sage 300 Webscreens, including new screens.
- A List of New Features in Sage 300:
- New Integrated Credit Card and Click to Pay Functionality added
- 1009 & Sales Tax Improvements
- Longer Check Numbers
- Specify customer account sets in O/E templates
- Specify BOM numbers on details for shipments, credit notes, and debit notes
- Multiple Contacts with Long email address