Latest version of Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90/200)
View this recorded Web Demonstration of new Sage 100 ERP 2013 with special guest-presenter John Woodward, Sage 100 Product Expert at Sage.
New Sage 100 ERP 2013 includes user requested usability enhancements, and all new features such as cloud services & add-on solutions. We will review the enhancements across the Sage 100 system, including:
- New Sage Visual Process Flows – Provides a graphical process-oriented interface, making it easy to move about your system.
- Accounts Payable Enhancements – The ability to use the same invoice number as your vendor’s, inactivate vendors while retaining all their information, and easily view cleared checks in Vendor Maintenance.
- Accounts Receivable Enhancements – Designates a customer as inactive and to create “reason codes” to reference why you took that action. Bank Reconciliation ACH Electronic
- Payments Details – Allows your ACH electronic payments to post to Bank Reconciliation in detail.
- Sage Payment Solutions – Sage Exchange gives you improved cash flow management and forecasting, and increased credit card processing flexibility with card-swipe capabilities.
- Intelligence Reporting Enhancements- Includes performance enhancements for Financial Reports, including enhanced Report Designer functionality.
- Sage CRM Enhancements – New Sage CRM integration and workflow enhancements enable Quick Order Entry, the integration of multiple ERP companies into one CRM database, and upgrade-safe Sage CRM customizations
- Services in the Cloud – Federal and State eFiling and Reporting Enhancements, Sage 100 ERP Shipping, Sage HRMS for Sage 100 Premium ERP