The Sage 300 2016.1 release is available now.
In this recorded webinar we will go over the details of Product Update 1 and the differences between the standard edition Sage 300 and the “c” (subscription) edition of Sage 300c. This update includes program fixes for the Sage 300 Desktop.
See below for some of the items we will be addressing during the webinar. If you use Sage 300c (now Sage 300cloud, part of the Sage Business Cloud), the following new web screens and features are available:
- Web screens are now available in Spanish
- More than 100 new web screens for Inventory Control, Order Entry, and Purchase Orders
- More than 40 new web screens for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable
- New home page widgets to track activity trends, item performance, and salesperson performance
- A Software Development Kit (SDK) for web screens is now available for members of the Sage Development Partner Program