Announcing the Release of Sage 300 v2022.
Plus: Get a Refresher on v2021 & v2020 Key Features.
Sage has just released the latest Sage 300/Sage 300cloud version 2022 with many system enhancements that you’ve been asking for.
In this on-demand webinar we’ll highlight the new enhancements & features in the new version 2022. Plus, we’ll also review all the new features from the previous 2021 & 2020 updates.
Get a sneak peak of what’s new in Sage 300 v2022:
- New Date and Location functions within PO and OE
- Licensing Changes
- Improvements to Bank Feeds
- Web Screen Finder Improvements
- 9 New Web Screens including PJC
- Financial Reporter Update
Refresher: Sage 300 v2021 Key Features
- Improved Security
- Support for Withholding Sales Tax
- Increased Check # field length
- Control Customer Account Set in OE Order
- Invoicing – New Pay Now button with Stripe & Paypal
- BOM # available with Order & Credit note screens
- Web Screen Enhancement – Text Sizing
Refresher: Sage 300 v2020 Key Features
- Multiple Contacts for Customers & Vendors with document control
- Admin – Forced User Logout in Webscreens
- Multi-Company / Colored Browser Tabs
- Webscreens – Employee Time cards
- Online Help