Enterprise Business Intelligence – Access the Recorded Sessions.
Watch our FREE webinar series Business Intelligence Bootcamp: Get Your BI in Shape! In this series, we showcase Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI), Sage Data & Analytics (SD&A) and DataSelf. Whether you already own one of these tools or are interested in learning more, there is something for everyone.
The series includes 10 webinars for beginners to advanced users. Sessions are designed to help you expand your knowledge of the BI tools you already own and provide valuable insights about tools that may interest you. Plus, you’ll learn how to empower users and encourage adoption within your organization.
Complete the Form for Access to All Past Sessions:
- Overview Demo: Sage Enterprise Intelligence – Sage Enterprise Intelligence is an intuitive Business Intelligence & Data Management solution that provides Sage customers what they need to make immediate, better informed business decisions. Having access to real-time, trust-worthy data, users will be more self-sufficient and empowered to analyze and report on valuable company data. SEI is available for Sage 100, 300, 500, X3, CRM and Sage Intacct.
- Overview Demo: Sage Data & Analytics – For several years, Sage Data & Analytics has delivered powerful outcomes with Sage X3 (and other Sage ERP) customers looking to make the most of their data while quickly delivering robust analytics for all of their Sage users. Now, the most preferred data & analytics platform across the Sage ecosystem has even greater enhancements, cloud availability and is more affordable than ever for the Sage X3 community! Experience a powerful overview of the product.
- Overview Demo: DataSelf – DataSelf empowers key stakeholders through the visualization of critical performance, financial, and production metrics across their business, in a compelling, easily customized reporting format that can be quickly generated by anyone with little or no technical expertise, and is readily accessible from any device, either locally or in the cloud.
- Sage Enterprise Intelligence: The End User Experience – As a current or potential user, you might be wondering, is Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI) really that easy to use? SEI provides the ability to access, analyze and report on business data. It facilitates decision making based on real-time, meaningful information in a clear and visual way. In this webinar, an SEI Product Expert will take you through the end user experience.
- Sage Data & Analytics 101 – Designed for those just getting started with Sage Data & Analytics or those in need of a refresher.
- Getting Started with DataSelf Analytics – From basic dashboards to complex reporting, DataSelf provides turnkey, scalable BI solutions that integrate with dozens of ERP, CRM and other software. This session we will focus on the use and customization of DataSelf Analytics.
- Sage Enterprise Intelligence: The Administrator Experience – Familiarize yourself with SEI’s powerful administration features and capabilities. Take a look under the SEI “hood” and experience the solution from an administrator’s perspective. During this session, an SEI Product Expert will walk you through some of the solution’s key administrative functions.
- Sage Data & Analytics for the Advanced User- Expert-led training targeted to help administrators familiar with SD&A learn advanced topics.
- How to Deploy DataSelf Analytics in Under an Hour? – In sessions #1 and #2, you learned about the DataSelf solution, its components, business pains it addresses, and how to create, use, and customize its reports and dashboards. In this session, we’ll demonstrate how you can get DataSelf up-and-running (and providing meaningful business insights) in under an hour—by doing a live, from-scratch deployment of DataSelf with an industry-standard ERP solution.
- Empowerment and Organizational Change – In our final Business Intelligence Bootcamp session, we will focus on empowering users to effect organizational change. We will talk about options for training and ongoing support.