HR Managers continue to face difficult decisions concerning managing their workforce during the continuing COVID-19 pandemic. Some organizations are dealing with layoffs, organizational restricting, remote workers and even an increase in need for new employees. Payroll and Paid Time Off systems have been strained to accommodate tax credits, small business loans, paid leave and new federal and State regulation.
In this on-demand session we will review the key elements your Human Capital Management (HCM) system needs to respond to these new challenges. Whether you are looking to change your HCM system or want to be sure that you have covered all the issues with your current HCM system, this session will help you understand what you need today – and in the future- to help your company grow and thrive in this changed environment.
- Recruiting and selecting outstanding employees
- Successful onboarding, training, and orienting new employees
- Lowering turnover and preventing employee burnout
- Understanding and controlling the cost of benefits
- Assuring a fair and compliant payroll process
- Reducing their technology “total cost of ownership”
- Maintaining the centrality of the organization’s mission