Access the Recorded Sessions.
The Net at Work Employer Solutions group will continue to assist as we can in communicating HR, Payroll, and Human Capital information as it becomes available.
To that end, you can watch this series of webcasts designed to inform and educate you on COVID-19 and its business impact. These 90-minute sessions will allow HR and Payroll teams to discuss continuity, create plans to comply with government regulations (like the Families First Coronavirus Response Act), and transfer knowledge to empower each other through this crisis.
Throughout the sessions we provided breaking news, guidelines on legal updates, host panel discussions, all designed to elevate the value you bring to your organization.
Complete the form for Access to All Past Sessions:
- PPP Funding, Modifications to HR and Payroll Systems & IRS Draft Version 941 (Recorded May 15, 2020)
- Recruiting – Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Recorded May 8, 2020)
- Managing Ambiguity, Communications, and Change Leadership (Recorded May 1, 2020)
- Sage HRMS Configuration and Business Response and HR Planning (Recorded April 24, 2020)
- Employer Update & Getting Business Back on Track (Recorded April 17, 2020)
- Tips on the IRS & DOL Employer Tax Credits & Loans (Recorded April 10, 2020)
- Managing Through COVID-19 (Recorded April 3, 2020)
- Coping with COVID-19 – Keeping the Workplace Moving (Recorded March 27, 2020)