The Cloud is a metaphor for the internet, based on the symbol used to represent the worldwide network in computer network diagrams. Cloud Computing describes computing resources provided as an external service via the internet on a pay-as-you-go basis.
In this complimentary whitepaper you will learn what you need to know about Cloud Computing including:
- What Cloud Computing comprises
- The different types of Cloud Computing
- What services can be used in the Cloud
- Why switch from traditional IT to the Cloud
- The concerns over security issues and integration
There are many advantages in moving to a Cloud Computing model. It’s important that you first have a clearly defined understanding of the Cloud model, its pros and cons, and if it can deliver the types and quality of service you require.
We’d love to hear from you
Email an Expert