Set It and Forget It: Bank Feeds Make Reconciliation Easy
Effectively managing cash is critical to the success of every business. Lack of visibility into daily balances can lead to serious financial difficulty.
Watch this on-demand web event to learn how Bank Feeds integrated with NetSuite Cloud ERP, a next generation solution, provides businesses access to up-to-date financial data, eliminating inefficient manual processes and providing greater control of cash resources.
In this webcast, we will highlight some of the key benefits, including:
- Connecting to thousands of financial institutions – Automatically import bank and credit account balances and transactions history into NetSuite
- Automate bank account management and reconciliation – Create and post transactions automatically from imported bank data.
- Up-to-date data – Allows financial managers to make informed decisions about how and when to allocate cash.
- Improved tracking of payments, credit card charges and bank balances – Helps ensure financial resources are being used for the good of the company.
- Regular reconciliation of bank and credit card transactions – Makes balancing the general ledger easier, saving time during the close process.