Make the right decisions, right now, with data all in one place.
The pandemic revealed significant vulnerabilities in supply chains around the world. The challenge now is to build them back – better, and digital technologies like ERP & inventory management are at the forefront of the transformation.
Watch this on-demand webinar and see firsthand why NetSuite, the #1 Cloud ERP Business Management Solution, is being adopted at an accelerating pace, helping organizations address their most pressing issues, as well as unleash considerable competitive advantage.
Key technologies and features of NetSuite we will cover include:
- Demand Planning – Analyze stock demand needs, determine replenish requirements & create orders to a supply plan that adds stock as needed
- Supply Chain Control Tower – Avoid shortages by simulating inventory supply and demand across supply chain
- Supply Allocation Management – Maximize efficiency of inventory allocation with the ability to reallocate inventory coming in to high priority orders
- Supply Chain Management Reports – Improve transactions workflow with consolidated, real-time data for supply chain processes, with information accessible across subsidiaries
- Lead Time & Safety Stock Per Location – Set a lead time and safety stock level for each location on an item
- Available to Promise – Provide sales and purchasing visibility into projected ship dates during the quote and order process
See how NetSuite eliminates siloed data & gives you the complete picture.
You & your supply chain partners will always be on the same page.