Solidifying Your Tax Management Practices for 2022
The pandemic has accelerated the shift from physical stores to digital shopping by five years. This sudden transformation created new challenges for companies and how they operate. With new channels, products, staffing, and supply chain adjustments, businesses have to continually adapt, while also navigate a complex web of government regulations to stay in compliance.
In this on-demand webinar our partners and sales tax experts at Avalara will reveal what you need to know about the latest changes in tax policies and how it will impact your tax obligations in 2022. Topics will include:
- The impact of supply chain and labor shortages on tax compliance
- New tax obligations resulting from increased ecommerce sales
- The latest on economic nexus and marketplace facilitator laws
- Tax rules for a remote workforce
- The increasing digitalization of tax compliance globally
Understanding adjustments to tax policy can be difficult. Don’t navigate these challenges alone. Now is the time to understand these rules so you can solidify your tax management practices for 2022.