Find out how much it costs, how long implementation takes and which five planning setps are critical to your success.
If you’re thinking about accounting software for your company, this guide will give you the knowledge neeed in making the right decision.
With the compiled wisdom of software designers, accounting pros and industry technologists in How to Choose an Accounting System, you’ll discover:
- How much does a complete implementation usually cost?
- What kinds of things can go wrong – and how can I prevent them?
- What has worked for other companies like mine?
- Plus: setting priorities, developing timelines, and other useful evaluation tools.
Learning Center Archives
Check our learning center for valuable tools and up-to-date information for all your business and technology concerns.
- 39 New Ideas for CFOs
- Recorded Webcast: 5 Things Businesses Shouldn’t Overlook When Selecting an ERP System
- How Much Should You Spend on Accounting Software?
- How to Choose a CRM System
About Net at Work
Net at Work provides unparalleled expertise in the development of comprehensive infrastructure and software solutions. Our consultants and engineers are subject matter experts with a diversified portfolio of professional certifications so you can be confident we will provide the appropriate expert for your particular need.
We’d love to hear from you
Email an Expert