Benefits of Cloud & Managed Services
Learn first-hand why Cloud and Managed Services is the current trend in IT Support Services. Discover how this efficient, cost effective approach addresses the following business challenges:
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity – Learn why the cloud has become the option of choice to cost effectively prepare for business continuity. Are you waiting for a disaster to determine your strategy?
- Supporting Business 24 x 365 – How are companies supporting their applications and employees around the clock?
- Cost – Companies today are requiring more IT support, services and skill sets than they can afford.
- Management – Is your organization able to ensure or produce the following:
- Reports and procedures in place to predict and deliver proactive maintenance
- Strategic Planning for current and future business initiatives
- Network documentation is current
- All IT assets are recorded and support contracts are renewed in a timely manner
- Security – Determining what data, systems are vulnerable. When was the last time you conducted a penetration test?
- IT as a Utility – Understand which business and infrastructure applications lend themselves to cloud computing, their benefits, and how this may be accomplished.
- Standardization – The standardization of hardware, software and profiles creates efficiencies across the environment and reduces complexity. Yet most organizations struggle with very mixed environments as products age out over time.