New Sage SalesLogix v8.0 Released
Sage has just released SalesLogix v8.0 which delivers features and enhancements across the CRM product suite designed to enrich the user experience, maximize existing resources, boost productivity, and safeguard valuable data. Here we review SalesLogix new features and offer resources to get to know v8.0.
Key Highlights of Sage SalesLogix v8.0:
- Works the Way You Work- User experience and productivity take center stage with an enhanced user interface and an attractive new look.
- Collaborate More Effectively- Visibility into team calendars so you can set priorities, schedule meetings, and book resources using the new and improved resource planning tools.
- Greater Productivity in the Field- The latest mobile enhancements include improved data handling and calendar management.
- Configure Forms Quickly- New customization “power tools” designed to put more control in the Administrator and IT Pro’s hands.
- Increased Security and Control- Safeguard valuable CRM data with enhanced role-based and end-point security capabilities.
- Cloud Performance and Security – Hardware, memory, and security enhancements for Sage SalesLogix Cloud.
Check out this video overview for What’s New in SalesLogix verison 8.0
We suggest you contact your Sage SalesLogix CRM Account Manager or Helpdesk prior to the installation of this new version.