Latest Alliance News:
A Strategic Approach to Accelerate Practice Growth
As a professional service firm, your success directly correlates with the satisfaction of your clients. You would not recommend a solution that you knew was not the right fit for a client. Even so, it is painful to pass up a viable opportunity.
When you identify a prospect or client whose needs cannot be satisfied by the tools in your tool chest, consider partnering with Net at Work for the ability to offer the full suite of Sage ERP, CRM and HRMS portfolio, NetSuite, Salesforce, Abila Nonprofit solutions, as well as our extended IT services and solutions. You’ll never have to turn away another opportunity, or lose a client you couldn’t offer the right solution!
With compelling incentives and generous referral fees, our Partner Alliance Program is designed to help partners open more doors to new business and dramatically increase practice revenue.
The Net at Work Partner Alliance Program provides an excellent opportunity for partners to maximize growth and profitability by extending their capabilities in current and new markets. As the nation’s #1 Sage Select Partner and a leading IT solutions provider, Net at Work has thousands of successful implementations under our belt. Leveraging Net at Work’s comprehensive software and services portfolio, partners will gain instant credibility in the small to mid market arena.
Our program looks to identify the right partnership level for each potential Alliance partner. Net at Work focuses on building long-term, mutually-beneficial partnerships with companies who share our passion for promoting industry growth, working collaboratively with our business partner community and exceeding customer satisfaction within each of our technology offerings. We reward Alliance partners with very generous commissions and allow partners to define their level of involvement in the sales and implementation process.
- No fees to join.
- Add new product lines and services in a quick, inexpensive way.
- Access to the full portfolio of Sage applications, plus expertise in Microsoft SharePoint, web development, IT services and more.
- You choose your level of involvement, from simple referral through partnered implementation.
- Share of gross software margin varies from 10% to 50% depending on level of involvement.
- Quick and easy way to increase practice revenue without increasing risk.
Products & Services
Join our Alliance and choose to add new products from our portfolio of offerings:
Business Management Applications
- ERP – Sage ERP X3, Sage 500, Sage 300, Sage 100, Sage Pro
- Cloud ERP – NetSuite
- CRM – Sage CRM, Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix), Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- HRMS – Sage HRMS
- Nonprofit – Fund Accounting, Fundraising, Donor Management
Enterprise Content Management
Microsoft SharePoint, Altec, FileBound
IT & Network Services
Systems Integration/Support, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Data Center Architecture, Managed Services
CMS (Joomla), E-Commerce (Magento), Dynamic & Content Rich Websites
Business Process Review, Systems Selection, Road Mapping