Recap: Sage Partner Summit 2020
Earlier this month 11 members of the Net at Work team attended the annual Sage X3 Partner Summit in Orlando, FL to share ideas and learn from the Sage gurus in R&D, Product, Delivery, and Sales.
Here are some highlights from the Sage X3 roadmap keynote, presented by Rob Sinfield, Vice President Product Sage X3:
- Sage X3 continues to lead with a cloud-first approach whether clients choose Sage’s public, Sage’s private, or a partner-sponsored private cloud.
- Sage is committed to quarterly releases for both on-premise and cloud Sage X3 and there will be no version numbers, just a year and a release or “R” number (e.g., 2020 R2).
- Some of the noteworthy new features on the Sage X3 2020 roadmap include:
- Advanced bank statement/reconciliation enhancements
- Changes around open item matching
- Revenue recognition
- New KPIs available
- Ability to take snapshots to compare different times of the project
- Estimated revenue at completion
- Ability to have a new delivery type that is non billable
Logistics and Manufacturing
- License Plate Number (LPN)
- Manufacturing flow implementation
- Assembly and disassembly
Personalization to UI and UX
- Updating the user interface to make it more your own will become easier
- Foundations Components Patterns and Content can be customized
New ADC screens are coming
- Available with version 2020 R4
- Very close to having all transactions available for ADC (20 out of 25 screens will be completed)
In addition, Sam Marshall, Practice Director for Sage X3 at Net at Work, lead a session with Preeti Dixit, Sage X3 Product Evangelist, on the chemical distribution and manufacturing industries’ use of Sage X3 along with how to work with the extension modules available with Chem at Work.