Cloud Hosting Options for Sage 300 (Accpac)
These days it seems like everything and everyone is “on the cloud.” But what does this really mean?
Watch this webinar now and learn five cloud-clarifying concepts you need to know before moving your Sage 300 to the cloud to help run your business, secure your data, enable your company’s growth goals and ensure business continuity.
- Know Your Services – Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Know Your Service Level – How much does it cost when you’re not online and your data is completely inaccessible to both you and your customers?
- Know Your Deployment Options – Private, Public, Virtual, or Hybrid Cloud options
- Know Your Risk – Are there risks in moving Sage 300 to Cloud?
- Understand Your Cost – How to retain your investment (ROI)