Control Your Entire Manufacturing Process in Sage 100
Sage 100 (MAS 90) Manufacturing is an integrated job management add-on solution for Sage 100* that provides end-to-end production management for discrete manufacturers, including building estimates and orders, material purchasing, scheduling, production tracking and profitability reporting, driving efficiency and accuracy into the manufacturing process.
Watch this recorded webinar to see what Sage 100 Manufacturing offers, cost associated to implement, and the real business benefits including:
- Avoid costly delays due to materials purchasing or scheduling problems and enable smarter purchasing and production planning
- Simplify and speed up the work processes of your purchasing and production managers—enable them to take control, gain more visibility, and plan more effectively
- More accurately estimate the need for an inventory item with combined product build times, lead times, and supply and demand functions.
- See up-to-the-minute, work-in-process information and get complete control of your manufacturing operations.
- Enables you to issue work orders, develop schedules, and track costs associated with your manufacturing
*Must be on Sage 100c licensing to purchase the Sage Manufacturing.