Sage ERP X3 (now Sage Enterprise Management) – Sage HRMS Integration
As your organization grows, the ability to maximize your investment in your employees and stay on top of government regulations surrounding employment becomes increasingly important. In this post we summarize the benefits of Sage HRMS and Payroll, and cover the integration available between Sage HRMS and Sage ERP X3 (now Sage Enterprise Management).
Sage HRMS Benefits
Sage HRMS empowers the human resources (HR) department to actively support company objectives while improving HR efficiency. Sage HRMS and Payroll give you control over:
- Benefits: health plans, savings plans, 401(k) contributions, etc.
- Attendance: paid and unpaid time-off plans, leave of absence, etc.
- Government compliance: EEO, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, VETS, and more.
- Employee information, compensation, performance, promotions, transfers, skills and education.
- Expense tracking.
- Payroll earnings and deductions.
- Seamlessly integrated cloud based eFiling of payroll forms, reports, and taxes.
HRMS Integration With Sage ERP X3
The Sage ERP X3 General Ledger Interface supports streamlined data exchange between your G/L data and Sage HRMS payroll. After payroll is complete, the system generates a detailed General Ledger transaction journal that can be edited from within Sage HRMS payroll before export. The export of this data is in a generic file format that you can then import into Sage ERP X3. Simply launch the integration, select the company the G/L data belongs to, and transform the file into one ready for import to Sage ERP X3.
Sage ERP X3 and Sage HRMS Integration Enhancements:
Sage is planning a number of enhancements to the Sage ERP X3 and Sage HRMS integration. At the top of the list is greater flexibility in G/L Account Number structure, and new dimensions in Sage X3 to create new segments in Sage HRMS.