Adaptive Flash: A Single Storage Architecture for All Your Critical Applications
Adaptive Flash is the only storage platform that optimizes across performance, capacity, data protection, and reliability within a dramatically smaller footprint.
Adaptive Flash is built upon Nimble’s CASL™ architecture, and InfoSight™, the company’s cloud-connected management system. CASL scales performance and capacity seamlessly and independently. InfoSight leverages the power of deep data analytics to provide customers with precise guidance on the optimal approach to scaling flash, CPU, and capacity around changing application needs, while ensuring peak storage health.
- Eliminate silos of storage through the ability to offer multiple storage service levels within the same architecture, from All Flash to hybrid Auto Flash or even No Flash
- Grow seamlessly by scaling compute, cache, or capacity independently and non-disruptively
- Minimize risk with integrated snapshots and consistent backups, SmartSecure™ encryption, and efficient replication for disaster recovery
- Improve IT productivity with push-button deployment and the proactive, analytics based support of InfoSight
- Take a flexible, building-block approach to achieving Cloud scale