5 Things to Know Before Moving Your Sage 300 to the Cloud
Cloud Hosting Options for Sage 300 (Accpac)
These days it seems like everything and everyone is “on the cloud.” However, it is important to know what that means before moving your Sage 300 (Accpac) to the cloud.
There are undeniable benefits to hosting your Sage 300 in the cloud, including instant access to real-time customer data, reports, and analysis, via PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet, anywhere and anytime with internet connection capabilities. Also, users can access the same features, functionalities as a Sage 300 ERP deployed on-premise, but without the cost associated with building an in-house server or the hassle of maintaining the backup of huge data, or dealing with its security issues.
But as moving to the cloud has its own challenges, businesses need to understand what it entails. To help with some of these challenges, Net at Work held a webcast on this topic (watch here) where our Sage 300 cloud and hosting experts covered five cloud-clarifying concepts you need to know before moving your Sage 300 to the cloud to help run your business, secure your data, enable your company’s growth goals and ensure business continuity.
- Know Your Services – Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Know Your Service Level – How much does it cost when you’re not online and your data is completely inaccessible to both you and your customers?
- Know Your Deployment Options – Private, Public, Virtual, or Hybrid Cloud options
- Know Your Risk – Are there risks in moving Sage 300 to Cloud?
- Understand Your Cost – How to retain your investment (ROI)
For more on information on moving your Sage 300 to the cloud, Contact Us.