Important Sage 100 Update: Changes That May Affect Use of Your System
In this highly important session we will review the details around Sage’s disabling of basic email authentication (OAuth), end of support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) — and the options your organization has so that your staff can continue to work efficiently.
Please join us for this informative product update, where we will cover:
- What is OAuth and why may emailing from Sage 100 stops working on 10/1/2022
- What is TLS & why may Sage 100 go into “Read Only” mode by September 2023
- Why Avalara customers have to update their Sage 100 before 12/31/2022
- Options and Alternatives available for OAuth emailing
- Options and Alternatives for READ ONLY mode
- Creating a Digital Road Map Plan for the future and keeping Sage 100 current
- Q/A Session
For more details on these imminent changes and the announcement from Sage – Read Here.