Sage FAS for Sage 300 ERP
Integrated with Sage 300 (formerly Accpac), Sage Fixed Assets is a comprehensive fixed asset accounting program including asset tracking, depreciation, reporting and planning.
In this webinar we will demonstrate Sage Fixed Asset Depreciation & Fixed Asset Tracking for Sage 300:
Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation
Enables you to manage the entire fixed asset life cycles of all of your assets from acquisition to transfers and disposals, and maintain reliable, relevant, useful data.
- Maintain up to seven books per asset
- Choose from 50 depreciation methods
- Manage partial and whole transfers and disposals
- Add, merge and extract companies
- Includes an Audit Advisor feature to locate assets that may not be in compliance with IRS regulations
Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking (All New Look & Feel!)
Efficiently create and track multiple physical inventories of assets and enjoy complete control over your entire asset inventory at every step.
- Tracking software seamlessly integrates with Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation
- Complete inventory gives you the ability to track all your fixed assets and help eliminate any ghost or zombie assets
- Eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance and tax overpayments
- Tracking with Barcode Readers & Labels to ensure that taking physical inventory is as accurate & easy as possible.
- Check-In/Check-Out feature with activity history enables monitoring of mobile assets.