Salesforce CRM & Sage ERP – A Powerful Combination
Salesforce CRM is a powerful player in the world of CRM. As the world’s leading provider of cloud CRM many organizations put their faith in this robust “Customer Success Platform.” For many midsize companies the only missing piece has been meaningful ERP integration. Now, that integration is a reality for Sage 100 ERP, Sage 300 ERP, Sage 500 ERP and Sage ERP X3 (now Sage Enterprise Management) users.
- Viewing Sage ERP information in Salesforce
- Customer reporting in Salesforce from Sage ERP data
- Working with customer Billing & Shipping in Salesforce
- Tracking orders and statuses in Salesforce
- Promoting prospects in Salesforce to customers in ERP
- Using customer price books to quote and sell in Salesforce
- Posting orders from Salesforce into Sage ERP
- Mobile ready enablement for Salesforce CRM
If you have a Sage ERP application and your sales or service teams use Salesforce, view this recorded demo. Register here.