Sage Released Sage 100/100c (Sage 100Cloud) 2018 Version with New Features
Sage recently released their latest version of Sage 100/100c (Sage 100Cloud), offering even more system enhancements to take your Sage 100 to the next level.
Sage is moving quickly in what versions they will continue to support (see the chart below), so it is more important than ever to stay current. If you are already on 100c, we suggest that you upgrade to 2018 and take advantage of all the features that you are paying a subscription for (see below).
New features included in Sage 100/100c (Sage 100Cloud) Version 2018 release:
- New enhancements for JobCost 2.0 – This new enhancement allows you to manage deferred revenue and expenses and improve performance and usability.
- New enhancements for Payroll 2.0 – Payroll processing is now simplified and provides you with better business intelligence and reporting.
- Interactive Warehouse – Sage 100Cloud (Sage 100c) is redefining warehouse management by aiding users with the ability to determine active vs. inactive warehouses in real time (Sage 100c / Sage 100Cloud only).
- Spell check feature – This new enhancement allows you to gain the support to spell check their documents in several areas including: comments, memos, and messages that print on forms (Sage 100c / Sage 100Cloud only).
- Sage mobility for barcode – You can now optimize import record capabilities from a mobile app that helps save time and money with a modernized way to do it!
- Sage Fixed Assets:
- Workflow updates to help support quick and easy ways to manage your business
- Tax compliance updates that can eliminate end-of-year anxiety for tax preparations
- Tracking mobile barcode scanner app for Android to bring modernization to our tracking module
To learn more about upgrading to Sage 100 2018, please contact us. We will also be holding a webinar where will we demonstrate the new version 2018. Please register:
Sage 100 Supported Versions
Sage is moving quickly in what versions they will continue to support so it is more important than ever to stay current. Here’s an overview:
Not yet using Sage 100c (Sage 100Cloud)?
Upgrade today and you will also get all of the following added features:
Sage 100c 2016:
- Easier Navigation
- Application Scaling
- Personalization and Expanded Security
- Business Insights Dashboard Modernization
- Sage 100c manufacturing (JobOps)
- Sage Inventory Advisor (Basic)
Sage 100c 2017:
- Auto Bank Feeds
- Auto fill lookup search
- “Full Text” search Option in Lookup Windows
- Access to Budgeting and Planning Application