Sage 100 2017.2 and Sage 100 2016.5 Product Updates
Sage 100 (MAS 90 / MAS 200) 2016.5 and 2017.2 releases are now available for download! Sage announced the releases of Sage 100 2016.5 and 2017.2 today. These releases offer even more benefits to customers on Sage 100 and Sage 100c subscription.
The following products are now available:
- Sage 100 2017.2 (Product Update 2)
- Sage 100 2016.5 (Product Update 5)
Net@Work can install the update which would include the following:
– Creating a back-up of the current Sage 100 directory
– Downloading and install the applicable Product Update
Estimated Hours: 2 Hours*
*If you own 3rd party enhancements and/or custom programming, additional time may be needed to complete the above services.
If you would like the product update to be installed, please contact Net@Work.
What’s New in Sage 100 2017.2
This release includes enhancements and program fixes for Sage 100 and Sage 100c, including:
- A wizard that helps you set up your company to process credit card and ACH payments through Sage Exchange
- Improvements to Sage 100 Direct Deposit service processing window
- Cancel Button Available When Printing Reports
- Improved Export to Excel for Financial Reports and Bank Reconciliation
What’s New in Sage 100 2016.5
This release includes program fixes and improvements to the Sage 100 Direct Deposit services processing window for Sage 100 and Sage 100c.
Note: The 2016.5 update is the last product update for Sage 100 2016.