Meeting the Evolving Challenges in Industrial Manufacturing
With prolonged workforce challenges, sourcing bottlenecks, cyberattack concerns and inflationary pressures, industrial manufacturers know that solid automation and digital transformation strategies are the key to overcoming these issues. Partnering with an experienced technology advisor is the way to open the door to support these strategies and shape your factory of the future.
UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR INDUSTRIAL
Next generation enterprise resource planning (ERP), as part of your unique Digital Operations Platform (DOP)—coupled with our expert advisory services—can help industrial manufacturers thrive amidst near constant change. Our breadth of technology solutions, services and skills have helped our industrial manufacturing clients to realize the following benefits:
- Increased visibility into production costs to help improve profitability
- Improved forecasting, ordering and allocation functions, thus saving time and improving margins
- Higher customer and employee satisfaction levels with access to more accurate and timely data
- Ability to scale technology solutions with growth
Our technology experts are well-versed in both legacy and modern, cloud-based systems, so we understand your existing technology environment as well as where you’re headed tomorrow.
“I’d recommend the Net at Work team to any other company... they are large enough to have all the necessary technical and accounting expertise in house, yet still small enough to not have the red tape common in larger firms.”
- Robert Dolinski, Managing Member, Brick It
SOLIDIFY YOUR STRUCTURE WITH A DIGITAL OPERATIONS PLATFORM (DOP)
DOP is the successor to previous generations of accounting and business management software. This platform extends ERP functionality to include business intelligence and analytics, Engineering Design, Demand Planning and Forecasting and more.
The core of DOP is Next Generation ERP, which is built on modern cloud technology that is easy to work with and simple to maintain. A cloud ERP allows your industrial manufacturing company to scale operations efficiently—often without adding administrative personnel.
Through Next Generation ERP, you can harness vast amounts of vital business data to help facilitate faster, better decision making throughout your company. Next Generation ERP supports and advances your relationships with customers, distributors, vendors and other stakeholders. Learn how you can enhance your operations by contacting Net at Work today.
INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING SUCCESS STORIES
POWER CURBERS COMPANIES CURBS COSTS AND PAVES ROAD TO EFFICIENCY
- Shaved over 25 minutes from its order entry process
- Rapidly pivot from Just-in Time inventory management to overcome supply chain challenges
- Achieved new-found visibility into its component parts
- Instituted more reliable, 24/7 access to its business management solutions
NET AT WORK HELPS BRICK IT LAY A FRAMEWORK FOR SCALABLE SUCCESS
- Increased visibility into production costs helped improve profitability
- Improved forecasting, ordering and allocation functions saved time and improve margins
- Customer and employee satisfaction levels improved with access to more accurate and timely data
- Solution can scale with the company as it continues its growth trajectory
What Sets Net at Work Apart?
Our team of specialists are versed in both legacy and modern, cloud-based systems – so we know your existing technology environment as well as where you’re headed. That’s the power of Net at Work.
Aligning Your Technology
Roadmap for Strategic Success