Preparing your IT for a Storm
As the Blizzard predicted to hit the Northeast approaches, we recall the aftermath of recent storms like Hurricane Sandy where businesses faced many challenges getting back to normal operations.
The storm caused many instances where servers have failed and data has been inaccessible. On top of that, there were a large percentage of businesses who had a data loss, thought their data was protected, but were unable to restore.
We wanted to take this opportunity to share this pre-recorded webcast covering the 3 critical things you must ask about your backup.
It is a great starting point if you are considering re-evaluating your disaster recovery and business continuity plans. You will learn how you can:
- Recover your data quickly from any data loss or server outage either on-premises or in the cloud
- Protect your data assets in the event of loss or corruption
- Restore your lost files, folders, or even restore an entire MS Exchange in minutes, not days or weeks
- Ensure business continuity every day
- Automatically preserve a copy of everything offsite on a continuous basis
Watch this On-Demand Webcast Now or Bookmark for Later.
Please also review our blog post: Are You Prepared to Weather an Outage?
Schedule a Business Continuity Audit. Learn More.
If you have any questions or need support, please email or call us at 1-800-719-3307.