A Fixed-Fee 6 Week Rapid Microsoft CRM Deployment Program
Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Jump Start program will enable you to quickly deploy an effective Sales and Customer Service Solution that is tailored to your business and sales methodology. It is ideal for organizations with 15 or fewer team members that will be using CRM. This Jump Start focuses on the core of CRM in a streamlined process that enables the following:
the process: 4 easy steps
We’ll define your key needs for: Account Management, Lead Assignment and Prospecting, Opportunity Pipeline Management and Quoting, and Customer Service Case Management.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales will be integrated to Microsoft Mail and Desktop Tool Set. Users will be setup for you and we’ll configure up to 2 custom security roles if needed.
- We will walk you through the application and identify key record changes and updates needed to map Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales to your business.
- Changes to be made are documented for your review.
- Your Approved Configuration Changes are Applied so you can validate everything looks appropriate quickly
- We will configure a standardized, formatted Quote Template for your Sales Team to use when submitting proposals
- We’ll load your initial Product Catalog and Default Price List for you
- During this stage, we’ll ask you to assemble and provide your Account and Contact Data so that we can load this for you
With everything applied, you’ll spend a week putting your hands on the solution to provide feedback and update requests.
We will conduct up to two guided walk through session for your users on your fully configured solution with data applied to prepare them for Go Live.
We will train up to 4 Power Users on advanced capabilities such as:
- Report Creation
- Mail Merge
- Managing User Permissions
- Dashboard management
- + more
With your final changes applied, we will launch your CRM system in production. Integration interfaces are enabled, data is refreshed.
We will provide 90 days of post release support via our CRM Service Desk Maintenance Program.
You’ll have 9 support tickets for use on post release change requests for items like:
- Adding new reports
- Creating a new workflow or automation
- Conducting additional training
- Leveraging expert advisory consulting services
- Making incremental record changes