Leverage Sage CRM & Sage 300 for an Integrated, Efficient, and Effective Customer Experience
A 7 to 10 Week Rapid CRM Deployment Program
Our Sage CRM Quick Start Program for Sage 300 Users will enable you to quickly deploy an effective Sales and Customer Service Solution that is tailored to your business and sales methodology. It is ideal for organizations with 15 or fewer team members that will be using CRM. It enables the following:
the process: 4 easy steps
We’ll define your key needs for: Account Management, Lead Assignment and Prospecting, Opportunity Pipeline Management and Quoting, and Customer Service Case Management.
- SAGE CRM will be installed on your server, integration to Microsoft Exchange and Outlook are enabled
- We will walk you through the application and identify key record changes and updates needed to map SAGE CRM to your business
- Changes to be made are documented for your review
Configuration and Setup:
- Integration to SAGE 300 is enabled
- Your 300 company and primary contact data is synchronized into CRM
- Key record changes defined in the analysis phase are applied
- Net at Work applies its proprietary enhanced reporting & dashboard module for SAGE 300 customers
- Your Quote and Order Screens from SAGE 300 are enabled in SAGE CRM
- Your users are enabled and up to 2 security profiles are enabled
With everything applied, you’ll spend a week putting your hands on the solution to provide feedback and update requests.
We will conduct up to two guided walk through session for your users on your fully configured solution with data applied to prepare them for Go Live.
We will train up to 4 Power Users on advanced capabilities such as:
- Report Creation
- Mail Merge
- Managing User Permissions
- Dashboard management
- + more
With your final changes applied, we will launch your CRM system in production. Integration interfaces are enabled, data is refreshed.
We will provide 90 days of post release support via our CRM Service Desk Maintenance Program.
You’ll have 9 support tickets for use on post release change requests for items like:
- Adding new reports
- Creating a new workflow or automation
- Conducting additional training
- Leveraging expert advisory consulting services
- Making incremental record changes
This is a fixed fee program and includes 3 months of maintenance through our Sage CRM Service Desk program