Leverage Sage CRM & Sage 300 for an Integrated, Efficient, and Effective Customer Experience
A 3 to 4 Week Rapid CRM Install and Training Program
Our Sage CRM Pilot Launch Program for Sage 300 Users focuses on Training and Enablement so you can begin using CRM and planning your future usage. It is ideal for organizations with 5 or fewer team members that will be using CRM. It entails the following:
From 0 to Live in Two Easy Steps
Weeks 1 and 2: Install and Enable
- SAGE CRM will be installed on your server, integration to Microsoft Exchange and Outlook are enabled
- Integration to SAGE 300 using the latest Web Screen framework is applied
- Up to 5 users are enabled with default security permissions and roles applied
- Net at Work will install its proprietary reporting and dashboard solution for SAGE 300
With SAGE 300 integration in place, we will synchronize your SAGE 300 company and primary contact data into CRM. We will schedule & execute 1 Training Session to Walk your end users through SAGE CRM and how to best leverage its default setup.
We will conduct 1 Power User Training Session covering:
- Report & Dashboard Management
- Mail Merge
- Using Groups and Filters
Once training is completed, you are ready to begin using Sage CRM right away.
This is a fixed fee program and includes 3 months of maintenance through our Sage CRM Service Desk program