Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation provides more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, Modified Straight-Line (formulas and tables), Declining Balance, Sum-of-the-Years-Digits, as well as user-defined.
Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation can help you with:
- Advanced fixed assets accounting and reporting
- Preparation for year-end financials
- Allocate costs
- Calculate depreciation
- Backup with digital images of key asset records
- Eliminate any duplicate data entry
Some other benefits of Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation:
- Simple migration and integration
- Comprehensive tracking
- Flexible configurations
- U.S. tax rules with IRS regulations and forms
- Canadian regulations and T2S8 capital cost allowance
- Capital budgeting projects and construction in progress
- GASB 34/35 compliance
- Custom reporting
- Seamless ERP integration
Need Help with Sage FAS Solutions?
Our Sage Fixed Assets specialist can help!