End of Support Countdown for Windows XP, Office 2003 and Exchange Server 2003
The countdown has begun. Windows XP, Exchange Server 2003, and Office 2003 will no longer be actively supported by Microsoft as of April 8, 2014. As you know, older systems, cannot easily handle today’s security threats. Without critical support updates, your PCs could be vulnerable to malicious software and compliance issues.
Getting current with the latest versions of Windows and Microsoft Office helps you modernize your business and dramatically simplify everyday tasks:
- Bring together critical aspects of your business and gain a consistent experience across a wide array of devices that you use at home, in the office, or on the go with Windows 8.1.
- Gain efficiencies with Windows 8.1 devices:
- faster and lighter
- longer battery life
- touch for an easier user experience
- Increase productivity and access applications and files from virtually anywhere with Office 365.
- Access business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser with Exchange Online.
Again, remember, after April 8, 2014, there will no longer be new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free or paid assisted support options or online technical content updates.
If you have questions around what end of support for Microsoft Windows XP, Office 2003 or Exchange Server 2003 means for your business please contact us here or reach out directly to your Account Manager. We can also discuss special offers related to upgrading your systems.