Sage 100 Newsletter – Year-End 2018
Keeping You Up-To-Date With Information About Sage 100
From the Desk of the Sage 100 Consulting Manager, Lisa Margolies
By: Lisa Margolies, Sage 100 Consulting Manager
Happy New Year!
I hope your year is off to a great start so far. As the Net at Work Sage 100 Consulting Manager, I’ve seen how 2018 was a year of change. Most of you have moved to Sage 100cloud and have seen the benefits from both a cost and feature perspective.
Below is a sample of some of the features in Sage 100 2018cloud:
- Consolidated Sales Order Invoicing
- Exclusion of Orders being invoices from Open Order Reports
- Encryption of personally identifiable information
- Automated bank feed and reconciliation
- Certified Payroll Reporting
- Invoice History from Vendor Maintenance
2019 will be an exciting year for Net at Work and we will introduce new options of how we can assist you and how you can work with Net at Work.
Version 2019 of Sage 100 is scheduled to be released in March of 2019 and will include:
- Bank statement import
- Work Order to new framework
- MRP to the new framework
- Lot/Serial Expiry dates
The entire Sage 100 team thanks you for being our partner and allowing us to assist you with increasing efficiency with your business.