Sage PRO ERP & Sage PFW Retirement and End of Life
As a follow up to my post earlier this month Sage PRO ERP (SBT, VisionPoint) & Sage PFW Trade Up and Migration Update, it’s Official – Sage is has announced the end of life and is retiring Sage PFW, Sage PRO, SBT, VisionPoint as of March 31, 2014. This leaves ample time for organizations using these Sage products to properly plan next steps re: migrating to your next Accounting / ERP system.
For your reference I have included below, the Sage Pro ERP and Sage PFW ERP Product Retirement and Migration FAQ that addresses such topics as:
- Why are Sage Pro and Sage PFW being retired?
- When are Sage Pro and Sage PFW going to be retired?
- What are the remaining product updates for Sage Pro/PFW between now and March 31, 2014?
- Will there be tax updates, payroll updates, or 1099 updates for Sage Pro/PFW for 2014 ?
- Will Sage Pro / Sage PFW be certified for Windows 8 ?
- What assistance can I receive from Sage Support between now and product retirement ?
- What type of support can I get after March 31, 2014?
- Is a Sage migration offer available?
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding product retirement or ERP migration?
We have already helped over 40 Sage PRO, PFW clients select and migrate/ implement Sage ERP options and related tools – Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500, Sage ERP X3, and HRMS were selected by a wide variety of businesses in many areas of enterprise, with different budgets, needs, and staffing.
If you have any questions about your migration options for Sage PRO, Sage PFW or up to date news around Sage PRO end of life retirement, Sage PFW retirement and end of life or Sage migrations please email or call me direct: 646.293.1744