PSI: Capture Solution for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010
The future of content management has arrived with SharePoint 2010. The most comprehensive and sophisticated backend system available is further heightened, while maintaining the simplicity and usability it is acclaimed for. The new version includes numerous enhancements making publishing, sharing, searching, analyzing, and organizing content in SharePoint even easier. However, the challenge of getting content from paper to your document libraries with speed and ease remains.
With the release of SharePoint 2010, PSIGEN provides the ultimate solution for capturing documents into SharePoint libraries. PSI:Capture lends an expansive assortment of cutting edge features, providing an unmatchable SharePoint 2010 scanning onramp. Users have the convenience of utilizing a built-in SharePoint template to configure workflows in interactive or auto-import mode. Interactive mode gives users the power to manually process documents through capture, index, and quality assurance modules. In contrast, auto-import allows the software to scan documents from a direct connect scanner or network folder, and continue to index, file, and name folders directly to a SharePoint document library.
PSI:Capture for SharePoint 2010 features:
- Create searchable document libraries and folders to optimize performance
- Option to automate document workflow to minimize end-user interaction
- Custom build imaging workflows for separation, database lookups, validation, and barcode processing
- Various indexing methods such as manual input, point-and-click entry, zone OCR, barcode population, Advanced Data Extraction (ADE), custom selection lists, and more
- Distribute the workflow by sharing batches between multiple workstations
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine converts scanned images to provide fully searchable PDFs
- Monitor hot folders to auto-import new data instantly
- Powerful Image Processing tools including deskew, despeckle, and rotate to manage all or specified pages
- Control column metadata with migration to MOSS or WSS
- And more…