Sage 100 – Accounting and Finance
Accounting and Finance
With Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90), establish a strong business management foundation with powerful core accounting and financial functionality with the confidence of being GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) compliant. Streamline your cash flow and ensure you’re maximizing profitability. Easily generate comprehensive financial reports and support your business strategy with assurance that you can drill into any transaction details. Call or email us for anything related to Sage 100 : Sage 100 demo, to speak with a Sage 100 consultant, or for Sage 100 Help desk or Sage 100 Support.
Accounting and Finance Modules:
Proactively manage your expenditures and improve vendor insights with the advanced accounting capabilities of Accounts Payable. Automate your financial transactions, track payments and develop budgets based on real-time data. Increase your efficiencies, improve your cash management, reduce operating costs and lessen the risk of lost or stolen checks by paying vendors electronically using ACH files created from the Accounts Payable module. Efficiently pay your vendors using wire transfers, record and even reverse transactions.
Informative financial reports offer valuable business insights and help you identify and address critical areas. Accounts Payable easily integrates with other modules including Accounts Receivable, Purchase Orders, Job Costing, Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, and Electronic Reporting to provide streamlined, comprehensive functions.
Accounts Receivable easily integrates with the General Ledger, Sales Order, Inventory Management, Job Cost, Bank Reconciliation, eBusiness Manager, eBusiness Web Services, and Custom Office modules.
Take control of your budget process and bring strategic insight to your distribution business planning. An enterprise-wide budgeting and planning application for distributors, Sage Budgeting and Planning shortens budgeting and planning cycles to create more effective and accurate budgets and forecasts and render a true performance analysis.
Through seamless integration with all enterprise data and General Ledger, Sage Budgeting and Planning encourages collaboration across all lines of business, ties budgeting to organizational performance and facilitates more informed warehouse and inventory management decisions.
Improve the flow of key information across all channels, such as business drivers and transaction data through templates, automatic dissemination and consolidation of the budget, central control over budget revisions, real-time integration of data sources, and built-in security mechanisms.
Automate and simplify your monthly reconciliation process. Bank Reconciliation makes it easy to detect unrecorded transactions between your records and the banks’, locate errors and discrepancies, record corrections, and reconcile your books to the bank statements-all in a user-friendly solution that is simple to deploy. Integrated functionality enables you to post transactions from your Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Payroll modules.
- Deter check fraud using Positive Pay
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts
- Analyze estimated cash flow
- Automatically reconcile check information
- Control who can access and adjust balance entries
Effectively manage assets from acquisition to disposal, and enhance your bottom line with Fixed Assets. This comprehensive fixed asset management solution enables you to fully utilize your assets, account for their value, and reap their full tax benefits.
Apply more than 300,000 IRS and GAAP rules and more than 50 methods of depreciation including MACRS, ACRS Straight Line and Declining Balance. Run depreciation calculations, create IRS-ready tax forms, define groups of assets based on any characteristic, and move fixed assets from one location or business division to another with ease. Execute partial and whole transfers plus disposals, and conduct bulk disposals with automatic gain/loss calculations. Store photos, purchase orders, warranty information, and other documents associated with each asset and view them on screen anytime.
Streamline your tax reporting process and reduce the time and costs of preparing and submitting forms. Federal and State eFiling and Reporting includes approximately 250 federal and state forms such as Unemployment, Withholding, New Hire reports, W2s, and W3s to facilitate filing payroll tax information; electronic forms automatically populate information in the appropriate fields to save time and reduce errors. Automatically eFile W2s and 1099s, print and mail forms to your employees, or go completely green with our fee-based eFiling service.
- Save time, money and the environment by utilizing e-forms
- Eliminate manual resources to process and store preprinted forms
- Auto-generate a complete form that is ready to submit
- Ensure compliance with the latest forms – updated quarterly
- Access archives for historical filing information and copies
Streamline your accounting and financial records and generate comprehensive, useful financial statements for your business strategy and planning with General Ledger. Customize your own chart of accounts with up to 32 characters and 10 segments, or use over a dozen industry-specific selections for quick and easy implementation. The flexible design features exclusive dual-grid entry for efficient, personalized data entry and reporting; run virtually unlimited reports to drill down to specific details.
- Display detailed transactions for an account at any time
- Search for transactions by period, source journal inquiry, or comment
- Transfer funds between banks in one easy transaction journal entry
- Create public or private batches in General Journal Entry and Transaction Journal Entry for more control over general ledger postings
Need to meet state requirements for your distribution business as well? Electronic Reporting provides you with the information you need to file W2s for employees or 1099s for vendors who work or live in states that require reporting in the required formats. Additionally, Electronic Reporting provides test runs of federal and state W2s and1099s as required by some government agencies.
- Improve communications with immediate email delivery
- Save postage costs by immediate email distribution
- Save office space with electronic document archival
- Increase efficiencies with easy access to archives
- Enhance document security and print only what’s needed
- Process transactions using existing customers, or new customers
- Automatically update inventory quantities, accounting, sales tax, and financial data
- Efficiently use most Point of Sale devices, including produce scales, touch screens, and scanning tools
- Perfect for any cash and carry retailer or any food service, including fine dining restaurants
The most trusted name in sales and use tax solutions now has an integrated solution with Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) ERP allowing for easy automation of your sales and use tax processes.
With Vertex SMB TaxCentral for Sage 100, your tax rates and rules are always up to date – and the tools you need to generate and file accurate and timely returns are just a click away. You will no longer have to keep tax rates up to date manually, determine what is taxable in different jurisdictions, or maintain a myriad of tax codes.
Vertex SMB TaxCentral offers many unique advantages, including:
- No upfront costs
- A pay-as-you-go pricing model
- Accurate tax calculations and returns in one cloud-based solution, resulting in signature-ready PDF returns at no additional charge
- Real-time rule and rate updates
- Direct integration with Sage 100