SAP Crystal Dashboard Design®
SAP Crystal Dashboard Design® for Sage HRMS makes the information you need about your workforce available at anytime, in an easy-to-understand format. It takes data that you would normally study in a spreadsheet or report and turns it into visual charts and graphs that let you assess workforce performance metrics in an instant.
Gain a Holistic View of Your Workforce
SAP Crystal Dashboard Design enables you to examine the data and crunch the numbers to transform human capital data into insightful dashboards. Dashboards can draw upon a number of data streams coming from existing software systems, including Sage HRMS. Use the power and simplicity of dashboards to analyze trends, optimize your workforce, and monitor business performance for a complete understanding of the potential of the organization.
Interactive dashboards can empower decision-makers in your organization to:
- Instantly identify key current workforce trends
- Save costs, time, and resources
- Predict future performance
- See the impact of what-if scenarios
- Consolidate multiple reports to a single view to monitor performance
- Extend the reach of your Sage HRMS solutions
- Maximize the value of investments in other existing IT
- Improve your organization’s Return on Employee Investment (ROEI)
- Dashboards Are Easy to Create and Easy to Share
Choose from a feature-rich library of ready-to-use charts, maps, gauges, progress bars, and more for creating interactive and engaging data visualizations. The point-and-click interface in SAP Crystal Dashboard Design lets you quickly connect prebuilt charts and graphics to personal data in spreadsheets or live company data through an XML data feed or web service. You can incorporate charts, maps, and what-if scenarios into a Microsoft Office® presentation or document or an Adobe PDF, and you can deliver graphics securely on the web. Developers can easily incorporate SAP Crystal Dashboard Design visualizations into web or thick-client applications for additional uses within your organization’s existing technology.