Does Your HR Technology Meet the Demands of COVID-19
HR Managers continue to face difficult decisions concerning managing their workforce during the continuing COVID-19 pandemic. Some organizations are dealing with layoffs, organizational restricting, remote workers and even an increase in need for new employees. Payroll and Paid Time Off systems have been strained to accommodate tax credits, small business loans, paid leave and new federal and State regulation.
Whether you are looking to change your HR technology systems or want to be sure that you have covered all the issues with your current Human resource and payroll systems, this session will help you understand what you need today – and in the future- to help your company grow and thrive in this changed environment.
Topics covered included:
- Recruiting and selecting outstanding employees
- Successful onboarding, training, and orienting new employees
- Lowering turnover and preventing employee burnout
- Understanding and controlling the cost of benefits
- Assuring a fair and compliant payroll process
- Reducing their technology “total cost of ownership”
- Maintaining the centrality of the organization’s mission
Access the recorded session here