eBusiness Suite Powered By RKL eSolutions
Sage is retiring the eCustomer and eSalesforce modules for Sage ERP MAS 500 and is replacing them with eBusiness Suite powered by RKL eSolutions, a Sage Endorsed Solution.
Like eCustomer and eSalesforce, the eBusiness Suite enables 24/7 eCommerce access for customers, salespeople, and employees. And it also can serve as a complete B2B and B2C eCommerce system. The eBusiness Suite uses updated technologies such as .aspx Web Pages and Web Services, and also enables credit card processing for Web Orders.
The Basic Edition of the eBusiness Suite is being provided at no charge to existing eCustomer and eSalesforce customers during the first half of 2011.
With the release of Sage ERP MAS 500 Version 7.4, currently scheduled for Q2 2011, the eBusiness Suite will replace the eCustomer and eSalesforce modules. Standard and Advanced Editions are available at an additional cost. Let’s look at the features of each edition.
The Basic Edition includes the following features and functionality:
- Over 100 attributes and events that can be used to configure the appearance and functionality of the website.
- Powerful security provides user access control at each level of the application.
- Full support of the Sage ERP MAS 500 Item Price Matrix including Promotional Pricing.
- Filtering of Sales Product Lines by Login ID, for Customer Specific Price Lists.
- Inquiry screens can be exported to Excel.
- Order Inquiry Copy from an existing order to create a new order.
The Standard Edition adds the following features and functionality:
- Ability to assign roles and users other than B2B Customers and Salespeople.
- Credit Card processing using the Version 7.3 Credit Card Processing module.
- Enter Order Quotes, Blanket Orders, Recurring Orders, and Transfer Orders.
- Generate an Order from a Quote.
- Release Blanket Orders.
- Supports multiple Sage ERP MAS 500 companies in one website and allows for a user to be assigned to multiple company codes from Sage ERP MAS 500 if needed.
- Display User Fields from Inventory, Accounts Receivable, Sales Order Header, and Sales Order Line.
- Financial Dashboard reporting including Year and Period lookup.
- Partial Web Services package.
Advanced Edition Features
- Ability to process sales orders and lines through pick/pack/ship/invoice upon order creation (autoship functionality).
- Inventory Status Lookup.
- Customer Pricing Lookup.
- Full Web Services package.
The eBusiness Suite powered by RKL eSolutions is compatible with Microsoft IIS 6.0 and 7.0 using either 32 or 64 bit Windows Server technology. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome browsers are supported.
Give us a call with your questions.