Sage Summit 2016 – Five Great Reasons to Attend
Will you be joining us in Chicago? Taking place July 25-28, Sage Summit 2016 is the world’s largest gathering of small and medium businesses, with celebrated keynotes, business experts, innovations, networking, education and training. In this post we’ll review the top reasons to attend.
Top Reasons to Attend Sage Summit
1. There are 300+ sessions and 100+ exhibitors all focused on growing your business, including Net at Work (booth 1305), and many of our partners.
2. Find your Sage product here & take a look at a suggested sample agenda on how to spend your days at Sage Summit, or reach out to your account manager and we will be happy to assist in planning your conference for the maximum ROI.
3. As a Silver Sponsor and exhibitor, Net at Work will have a full team onsite at Sage Summit to help you make the most out of your conference & of course to host you at our annual Sage Summit Party! Email us here for details.
4. Sage Summit 2016 already has a super line up of keynote speakers including:
Sir Richard Branson
founder of Virgin Group
Film & Television Actor/Producer
Actress and founder of Goop
Cofounder and CEO of Kickstarter
Founder and CEO of FUBU, star of ABC’s Shark Tank and CEO of Shark Branding
Canadian businessman/entrepreneur, IT investor, author, resident on ABC’s Shark Tank
Actress, musician, co-founder of HelloGiggles
5. Our Exclusive Promo Code – Attend for Only $99!
We have your promotion code to attend for just $99. Email Us or ask your account manager for our exclusive promo code.
Keep a look out for information about Sage Summit 2016 and our client appreciation event. For now enjoy this video on Sage Summit 2016. See you in Chicago!