Microsoft Dynamics 365 Combines ERP and CRM in the Cloud
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 is a new software that will bundle both current ERP and CRM platforms into a single cloud suite. The software will feature new customized apps for business functions such as financials, field service, sales, operations, marketing, project service automation and customer service.
With a focus on business processes and getting all business functionality to work together, Dynamics 365 is designed to change how customers buy and use business apps.
What’s Really Cool About Dynamics 365?
- Integrates with applications and services from Microsoft and its partners
- Integrates with Office 365 to simplify data management and integration across apps and business processes
- Customers will have access to Microsoft’s Power BI and Cortana software within the apps to provide analytics insights
- Eliminates extra payments for capabilities like visualization, workflow automation and predictive insights
- Dynamics 365 customers will be able to license the software by application or by a role-based approach
Dynamics 365 is expected to be available this fall. For more information, contact us.
Have you tried Office 365? Access your 30 Day Free Trial Here.