Sage 300 Newsletter – Q1 2023
Keeping You Up-To-Date With Information About Sage 300
From the Desk of the Consulting Manager
Welcome Innovation ERP Customers!
Net at Work and the Sage 300 team are very excited and honored to welcome the customers and team from Innovation ERP.
Both Katey Varela and Sylvia Ellison have joined the Net at Work team and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to welcome the Innovation customers to the Net at Work Family!
Q1 close out planning.
Congratulations you made it through Year end (if your Year end is December) and those initial government reporting requirements and perhaps the initial planning for any audit or reviews that you will have come up.
Now that you have come up for air post year end, it may be a good time to plan the year ahead. You may want to ensure your planning includes some of the items below to ensure your currently in place applications and processes are serving your needs.
- Planning timing for upgrades and product update installations, review of your Sage 300 installed version, ensure the upcoming retirement of support for TLS 1.0 won’t impact your organization.
- Tax preparation, Fixed Asset review do you have phantom assets that need to be addressed as you finalize your year end financial statements.
- Spring cleaning, archiving paper files and planning for a transition to digital work flows and approvals.
- Professional development and planning education for newer team members or perhaps some advanced education for your more experienced users.
- Hardware, Cyber security review, ransom ware and other cyber-attacks are ever increasing, does your infrastructure and recovery process keep your data safe.
- Employee evaluations and Human resource applications.
- Sales forecasts do your Marketing campaigns and reporting align with your objectives.
- Review of documented procedures do they represent your current process.
Net at Work can assist you with reviewing and planning as you consider any gaps you may have in the areas above; we would love to help and a number of the above efforts may be included in your Customer Experience Plan Membership.
Reach out anytime, we would love to assist.