Project Spotlight: HolwegWeber Has Success In The Bag Thanks To Net at Work And NetSuite
For manufacturers looking to streamline operations, improve processes, and become more time and cost efficient, NetSuite has proven an excellent choice with its robust manufacturing capabilities and strong financials, as demonstrated by our recent project with HolwegWeber Co.
HolwegWeber Co. is one of only three specialty manufacturers of paper bags and the equipment used to produce the bags, with 93 percent of the global market. The company operated on an old legacy system and lacked much needed financial and operational data. It was time for a new ERP and the company selected NetSuite and Net at Work to lead its digital transformation.
“With NetSuite we have lower overall technology costs, better security and disaster recovery features, and easy anytime accessibility. Overall NetSuite was the best solution for HolwegWeber and for our investors.” Says Jason Hassel, CFO at HolwegWeber. For companies like HolwegWeber seeking to modernize its financial, manufacturing, and supply chain operations, NetSuite has proven to be a great solution, no wonder it is the number 1 cloud ERP solution on the market. Here are some key takeaways from the HolwegWeber NetSuite Success Story:
- The company was able to save time and improve processes across the board
- Sales figures and sales-per-employee numbers went up
- NetSuite’s financial management solution expedites daily financial transactions, provides needed visibility, and ensures compliance
- Working with an experienced partner like Net at Work is critical to the success of the implementation.
- NetSuite is streamlining HolwegWeber’s operations from the back office to the shop floor and everything in between.
- NetSuite provides advanced functionality that enables employees to do their jobs faster and more strategically.
The full HolwegWeber story can be read below. To learn more on how Net at Work & NetSuite can bring success to your manufacturing or distribution operations, visit: SuiteSuccess for NetSuite Manufacturing.